Javanna is the editor of “Rwebel Magazine,” the architect behind “Rwebel Radio,” and the pioneering force of “Xscape.” Through her words, Javanna hopes to inspire creativity, passion and forward-thinking.
- Three reasons why it’s about to be a sapphic summerby Javanna PlummerThis summer is for the sapphics.
- REVIEW: Monaleo’s album is a testament to taking your timeby Javanna PlummerMonaleo took her time, and it paid off.
- Simply the best: A look back on the life of Tina Turnerby Javanna PlummerTina Turner led a long, prosperous life. Born Anna Mae Bullock on November 26, 1939,…
- PERSPECTIVE: America’s Mental Health Crisis Actually Has Nothing To Do With Gunsby Javanna PlummerIt’s time we were honest.
- Chicago inaugurates its 57th Mayor, signaling change for the cityby Javanna PlummerOn Monday, May 15 at the UIC Pavilion, Chicago installed its 57th mayor, Brandon Johnson….
- We analyzed CNN’s Town Hall with Donald Trump, and here are the 9 lies we foundby Javanna PlummerOn May 10, 2023, CNN held a Town Hall featuring former President Donald Trump. Coming…
- President Biden’s New Migration Policy Mirrors Trump-era policies, Critics Sayby Javanna PlummerCritics are saying this is a re-enactment of Trumpian policies.
- What happened to Jordan Neely? America’s White Vigilantism problem.by Javanna PlummerWhite vigilantism is on the rise.
- COMMENTARY: I Want Black People to Grow Oldby Javanna Plummer“These recent tragedies remind me one thing: I want Black people to grow old.”
- Frustration, Surprise As Chicago Closes Four Walmartsby Javanna PlummerHow can Black people invest in their own neighborhoods if they are always closings stores?
- Can Black Women bring value back to R&B?by Javanna PlummerR&B is not dead; just ask Black women.
- Darren Bailey, Paul Vallas, and Chicago’s Rejection of the Right Wingby Javanna PlummerDespite the hurdles and the dog whistles and the doubts placed on him, Johnson stepped up to the plate and proved himself to be the best candidate on the ticket.
- Black women deserve fantasiesby Javanna PlummerReviewing the works of four great Black women
- What Democrats can learn from Chicago’s municipal electionby Javanna PlummerDemocrats can take a lesson from Chicago.
- New Jersey Educator Pens A Black History Book for Kidsby Javanna Plummer“Historically, we resisted, and we will always resist,” Miller said.
- The Pen House: “Afro Fest”by Javanna PlummerThe following is an excerpt from “Afro Fest,” the upcoming novel by Javanna Plummer. In…
- Artificial Intelligence is sweeping industries. Is this a good thing?by Javanna PlummerLet’s talk about A.I.
- How Tyre Nichols’ death is a case for abolitionby Javanna PlummerConsidering the brutal history of policing in America, abolition is the only way.
- Yesterday’s Beauty is not today’s Beauty: confronting the new industryby Javanna PlummerFrom Mielle to Mascara-gate, there is a lack of trust in the Beauty industry.
- Three lessons we needed from Dr. King’s “I’ve been to the mountaintop”by Javanna PlummerLet’s revisit his final speech.
- OPINION: Netflix needs to cancel Dahmerby Javanna PlummerMaybe let’s stop romanticizing serial killers.
Javanna is the editor of "Rwebel Magazine," the architect behind "Rwebel Radio," and the pioneering force of "Xscape." Through her words, Javanna hopes to inspire creativity, passion, and forward-thinking.