Jaclyn Modise is an Integrated Communications graduate from the Tshwane University of Technology in Pretoria, South Africa. Specialising in International Communications, Relations and Research. She is a Human Rights Activist passionate about Refugee Rights and overall human rights. Here are some highlights:
– Vocal about International and Foreign Diplomatic Affairs
– A polyglot speaking English, Afrikaans, Setswana, Isizulu, French and Portuguese at different levels – currently learning German.
– South Africa Representative at the BRICS International School – 2021 cohort.
– Global Communicator, Youth Diplomat, Human RIghts Activist, and Writer.
- Yesterday’s Beauty is not today’s Beauty: confronting the new industryby Javanna PlummerFrom Mielle to Mascara-gate, there is a lack of trust in the Beauty industry.
- Three lessons we needed from Dr. King’s “I’ve been to the mountaintop”by Javanna PlummerLet’s revisit his final speech.
- OPINION: Netflix needs to cancel Dahmerby Javanna PlummerMaybe let’s stop romanticizing serial killers.
- Mayor Lori Lightfoot used CPS email system to recruit student volunteers to her campaignby Javanna PlummerLightfoot cannot escape controversy.
- When do we start protecting Black women in real time?by Javanna PlummerThe misinformation and the unusual fixation on Megan’s personal life is misogynoir.
Javanna is the editor of "Rwebel Magazine," the architect behind "Rwebel Radio," and the pioneering force of "Xscape." Through her words, Javanna hopes to inspire creativity, passion, and forward-thinking.